Who We Are
What is FSW's educational approach and teaching philosophy for the preschool program?
What is FSW's educational approach and teaching philosophy for the K-8 program?
What are the target student:teacher ratios for each grade level?
- Preschool: 6:1
- K-5th Grade: 7:1
- 6th-8th Grade: 9:1
How is FSW’s academic curriculum vetted and accredited?
How are students assessed throughout the year?
What does FSW do to ensure hiring and retaining the best faculty?
How does FSW ensure a diverse and inclusive environment?
What makes FSW’s environmental education program profoundly unique?
What enrichment and extra-curricular programs does FSW offer?
- Our Spanish classes stimulate second language acquisition, an appreciation for cultural diversity, and an interest in international language.
- Our Art and Music classes help students develop skills for creative expression.
- Our Physical Education classes and fitness activities provide opportunities for bodily movement, skill development, and cooperative teamwork.
- Our Environmental Education program broadens students’ knowledge of relevant environmental topics and cultivates an ethos of stewardship for the natural world.
- Our commitment to DEIJB concepts and social issues are presented in the classroom with a variety of age-appropriate materials and activities.
Once a student graduates from FSW, what is a typical path/outcome?
Does FSW offer flexible tuition or financial assistance?
What opportunities exist for parent involvement?
- Parent Association/Class Parent
Annual Fund Ambassador
Volunteering in classrooms or chaperoning field trips
Assisting with special events such as Night of Peace, GrandFriends Day, and Graduation
Does a student need to be a Quaker to attend FSW?