Arrival and Dismissal
PINE GROVE CAMPUS: PRESCHOOL - 2nd GRADE
Please arrive between 8:00am and 8:15am. Classes for all grade levels begin promptly at 8:15am.
- You must park to walk your child to class. If the school parking lot is full, you may park at the adjacent Winter Park Baptist Church.
- You may also pull up to the curb, help your child out of the car, and let him/her walk into school independently. FSW staff will be on hand to help.
- Cars cannot be left unattended in the stacking lane!
Pickup times by grade level are as follows:
STEPPING STONES – 11:45am
STARGAZER 3 and 4 – 12:00pm
KINDERGARTEN – 2:45pm
SEAHORSE (1st and 2nd grades) – 2:45pm
- Form a line of cars along the curb with the first car pulled all the way up to the stacking lane sign.
- Please wait in your car and pull up as each car is filled.
- When you reach the front of the line, step out of your car and help your child in. (Teachers will help full-day students into cars.)
- You may also park in the parking lot and wait in the pavilions for your child, but you must enter and leave by the back gate closest to school. This avoids congestion where cars are pulling up.
- Please hold your child’s hand at all times in the parking lot.
- Teachers cannot conference at dismissal time, but please feel free to call or email to make an appointment.
PEIFFER CAMPUS: 3rd - 8th GRADE
Please drop students off by 7:50am to allow for preparation. Classes for all grade levels begin promptly at 8:00am.
- All students are invited to arrive at 7:30am to join our SPARK program.
- Please pull up to the front of the stacking lane, even if you are passing your child's classroom building. This helps the flow of traffic move smoothly. FSW staff will be on hand to help.
- In the rare instance that you arrive late (after 8:00am), please drop your child off at the main entrance to sign in. We ask that you do so for safety reasons as well as record-keeping.
Pickup for all grades is at 3:00pm.
- Form a line of cars along the stacking lane with the first car pulled all the way to the front.
- Teachers will call for students as cars arrive and students will walk (not run) to cars.
- Please limit conversations with teachers to a jovial hello. If a longer conversation is needed, feel free to park in the parking lot and come over for a quick chat or email for an appointment.